Join Irene on a journey from the science of breath to the wisdom of the yogic maps to explore the energy body
This immersion is for anybody wanting to explore an embodied experience of their deepest awareness through to the subtlest parts of who you are.
Using the ancient system of the 5 Koshas (layers or bodies) we will dive deeply into an understanding of breath, energy and the impact of yoga asana and pranayam on our vitality , health and wellbeing.
Irene’s teachings will offer a thorough understanding of the structure and function of the physical and subtle bodies and the interconnection between these layers of self.
This deeper study of embodied Yogic anatomy brings our practice to life allowing us to experience the importance and power of breathing on how we move, think and feel.
This 1 day course with IRENE AIS includes detailed exploration of:
* Anatomy of the physical body including the spine, upper + lower limbs and the effect of asana on the body.
* Embodied anatomy of the respiratory system
* Breath as a manifestation of prana
* The impact of pranayama on the energetic and physical body
* Understanding the impact of asana on breath
* Exploring the mind - body - breath connection
* Understanding the subtle body including koshas, chakras, nadis and gunas
* Exploration of the 5 koshas
* Incorporating pranayama and pranamaya kosha work into your teaching or self practice
This embodied Yogic Anatomy experience is suitable for any dedicated students and Teachers of Yoga.
Credit for all 200hr yoga teachers toward continuing education points for the Yoga Alliance certified 50hr Aligning the 5 bodies training
Tickets: Book HERE
Cost: EARLY BIRD (available until 10th Feb) $89, (after 10th Feb) $108